Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's card

Wow Jan flew by hard to believe Valentine's day is almost here. Sorry have not posted last week but I will be honest the weather had been so wonderful I have been getting bike rides in when I can. Plus I also got my craft room done! Finally broke down the weekend before last and got a folding table. I would love to have a desk desk but since its our only guest room I have to have it were I can remove the table so we have room for an air bed. So this works for us were I can get double use from the room, I figure might as well use it we don't have over night guest over to much. So anyway that has been what I have been up to. I will post on the room really soon I already took the pictures so will do a detailed post this week. But till then after I got the room done I was inspired to craft....lol So thought Id share the card I made. Trying to get Valentine's Day cards done since they will need to go out soon. I still have some more to make and the weather has turned cool again so works out good...lol Well thanks for looking and hope you had a great weekend and having a good start to the week.

Supplies used
Hero Arts Poly clear stamps set everyday sayings for the xoxo.....
Martha Stewart requiem alpha set for LOVE YOU
White embossing powder
Tim Holtz distress ink- fire brick red
Celebrate it ribbon
G.C.D studio-Rose ccolored glasses collection
Large flower pattern-Tinted flowers
Stripe paper-Tinted rose stripe
Circle paper- Rose Circles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...