Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

Happy Friday! Well as promised here is another post, I know shock right two post in one week....lol Life is getting back to normal it seems. I needed four Mother Day cards and with time being limited I made them all the same. Would like to have made each one different but I was really getting close to needing them to go out. Wanted to make something different than the normal card layouts I have been doing. So I thought I make a portrait card since had not made one in while. The base card was 5 inch wide by 6 inch long and I used kraft card stock. I cut the scallop circle on the cricut and well as the pattern paper circle. I was able to make two cards from each circle. And I used the real dial size feature for cutting them since I wanted the circles to layer at the top of each card.The half scallop circle is popped up with foam tape. Between the popped up layer and the pearls and gems I used on the prima flowers I was a little worried about them during the mailing process. I did add extra stamps in case, so fingers crossed they will get there and make it in one piece...lol As normal the supplies I used will be listed at the bottom. Thanks for stopping in and looking. :)
Supplies used
Butterfly paper-Recollections Teal Butterflies
Dot  paper- Recollections Aqua dots
Recollections card stock
Cricut cart sweet treats for the scallop circle Real dial size 5 inch
Cricut cart Sweet treats for the inner circle of the scallop real dial size 4 inch
Leaves cut from Cricut cart Picturesque
Scallop at bottom cut with accent essentials
Dot and dashes ribbon
Prima Flowers orange
Prima Flowers Teal
Ditto Glimmer spray- Teal
Glimmer Mist-old lace
Tim Holtz distress ink- spiced marmalade
Stickles-Diamond
Martha Stewart Pearls
Gems- Treasure by shabby chic 
 Stamp set-hero arts month of may

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...