Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cricut Creative Cards Free to use till the 20th

Think I have found a new cricut cart I will have to get when it comes out. For all those who have cricut craft room it has been available for free to use since Feb 14th it is only free to use one more day it goes till the 20th. On the Feb 21st you can buy it. I hope some of you have had the chance to use it. Yesterday was the first day I had free to play with it.
My thoughts on it, there is not a ton of content on it from what I have seen. I will say from the little bit I have got to explore it all the items go well together. Not sure if it will be a full content cart or a solution cart I am thinking it will be a solution cart. Lest I hope don't think I would pay the price of full content cart and I really would like to get this cart. Think it make a great cart to add to a collection for those who enjoy card making. Great card designs and they work well together for adding your own touch. And if this is going to be solutions cart and you don't own other card design carts this be a great starter cart even just to have for card bases. So we will see on the 21st what price point it will be but here is the link to check it out and if you have cricut craft room go explore it while you can ends on the 20th and you can use it for free lest till the 20th not sure if it ends at midnight or you have all day on the 20th to. Creative cards
So anyway here is a card I made using it, thanks for stopping by my blog and looking :) Supplies listed below
Supplies used
Cricut Creative Cards
K and company Brenda Walton paper pack
Making memories brads (Antique copper)
Recollections rhinestone stickers
Glimmer mist (old lace)
Tim Holtz distress ink
Hero arts Poly clear (Everyday sayings)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...