Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter card


Well with Easter right around the corner I thought I make a few cards. I had to make them all the same since I don't have a ton of time to spend crafting. I was really shocked I had no cute Easter looking bunny's on the cricut carts I have. So broke down and finally used the gypsy it had a cute rabbit on it. I dont know If I am sold on the gypsy yet its neat but when you don't have great eye site its makes it kinda hard to see stuff. I find myself looking at the booklet anyways....lol Well anyways here is the card and I will list the supplies I used as well. Thanks for looking.


Supplies
Cricut Gypsy preloaded die
Cuttlebug Embossing folder (Bloom dots)
Ribbon
Martha Stewart Clear stamp Alpha
And Stampendous Cling Rubber Stamp for the "Happy"
Brizzil card stock for the Rabbit and embossing
And plain card stock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...