Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Martha Stewart Inks


A few months ago I was at a store and they had these inks on sale. The thing I loved was it was many colors and they were all in a container and stacked. The inks work great has wonderful coverage and works well with clear mount stamps. I really do like the ink now the down fall....lol The stacking part which allows it to not take up alot of space has caused so many problems. I have to use tape when I am not using them they pop open so easy. And could dry out, and if you pick them up they will just pop open. Cant tell you how many times I have had them fall apart and fall on the carpet, Yep carpet! And every time I would say I swear I hate these inks, the truth is don't hate them cause I find I use them alot but just hate the container. So will I buy Martha Stewart stamping ink again? Yes cause its really good ink. However will not buy them when they are in containers like this. Maybe Martha will work on this issue for later products lines I hope cause sure do like the concept.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...