Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mental Block



You ever have one of those days where you cant get any idea's well for my mom's birthday I had a major block. Did I mention it had to out next day in the mail...lol I had given up and was set to buy a card, which I hate. Then I was sitting at my desk and looked down and noticed a scetch I had made of a few card ideas. And the instant I seen it I knew what I wanted to do within 30 mins it was done and ready to go. I got that idea to scetch the ideas for another blogger and thought will have to try that and so glad I did. I was not super happy with the card but hey better than store bought...lol And from now on I think I will put my ideas on paper next time I think of cards ideas might be worth trying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree homemade is better then store bought!! Glad u got yours made in time...
Do U remember that sketch book... that u make?? I think it had three sketchs per page... remember.. lol
BuncoAddict

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...