Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter cards

I am so so sorry I have not posted till now. I had planned to have these cards done Tuesday and posted Tuesday but Texas weather decided to unless it fury....lol All day yesterday from noon to 7 pm it was coverage of tornado warning after tornado warning. There saying as many as 15 touch downs, one in Dallas area stayed on the ground 20 mins. I knew it was bad when I got a call from out of state family and they say they seen it on CNN...lol Not a good sign. But thank god all we got was the rain and storm part, amazingly not a single person died. And when you see there is nothing left of some homes that is amazing. Here is the one that hit near Dallas, this one stayed on the ground 20 mins.

Anyway later that night after everything settled down I was able to craft and get some Easter cards done. Easter creep ed up on me this year, I will be honest did not realize Easter was this Sunday. So I had to make all the cards the same I tried to make something simple but yet I hope is cute. I used an old cricut cart Doodle Charms. I had never used this little rabbit so thought it was an easy cut to mass produce. I did curl the ears down some and add some pink chalk on the cheeks and inside ear to spruce it up. I also added glossy accents to the nose. Sorry the camera did not pick up the pink on the rabbit well.
Thanks for looking :)

Supplies used
Doodle Charm Cricut cart Rabbit cut at 2 1/2
Spellbinders instabilities circles
Paper recollections- Itsy Bitsy Ditsy/chocolate bar
Recollection Brown and pink card stock.
Matching recollection ribbon
Stamp set Martha Stewart alpha
Stamp for that says happy happy-Hero arts/ Birthday message
White embossing powder
Chalk
Glossy accents
Prima flower
Gem











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...