Thursday, April 26, 2012

Patches of Pink Link Up Party


Its Patches of Pink Link up party time! This months theme was anything baby related. I dont have any little ones myself so I decided to make a card. Figured a baby card on hand always comes in handy, was going to make it non gender but thought I dont get to make girl cards very much. Plus I just fell in love with this paper pack....lol The design team made some amazing cards and decorations. Had so many cute ideas.

For the card I used the DCWV paper pack (The French Country Stack). Its such a pretty paper pack has a shabby chic look to it. I love shabby chic so I just had to get it...lol The photo dont pick up the glitter paper very well for the back ground paper but its pretty shinny. Its got a mix of glitter papers and plain patterns. I am a big fan of DCWV papers so forgive me for going about it....lol Anyway I will have all supplies listed below and if you would like to join in and link up your baby projects you have made hop over to Patches of Pink and link up to the party.

Before I end the post wanted to say I know its been a long time since I have posted and I am so sorry. I have been kinda going through some personal stuff, I am going to try to make sure I get more post done. Just hard to craft when you have a mental mind block....lol Also I have been working around the yard. We got a garden planted after I said I was not going to do one this year....lol Maybe we will have better luck with it this year, last year the drought made it hard to grow anything. Anyway again sorry I have not posted and I will try to get more post in soon. Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies used
DCWV paper pack (The French Country Stack)
Cricut cart PICTURESQUE for the butterfly
Cricut cart STORY BOOK for the oval
Making Memories metal charms for the baby rattle
Gems
Martha Stewart ribbon
Martha Stewart stamps set (New baby)

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Such a pretty card, I love the rattle charm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...