Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine's card

Well it is once again that time of year, time for making Valentine's day cards and such.


 I dont make a bunch of them but I do make some for family and have to make my BFF one....lol This is the first card of the Valentines cards to come. I made this one for my mom, kinda had mental block going at the time I made this. Sometimes no matter what just seems like you cant figure out what to do, this was one of those days. Wanted to try something different a new layout but know I have done this style card before. I find I use a lot of flowers on my cards, I am trying to break that habit. But its so hard cause I love paper flowers....lol
Anyway hope you all have had a great week. I am still working on this time management thing....lol Its one of my new years goals for me. Just got the last of Christmas down Friday, but I kinda wanted to enjoy some of the decorations a little longer. The tree was gone the week after Christmas though since we use a real tree. I loved Christmas but I was so glad it was over, had been a ruff year for us. So I was ready for a new year and rid the old year good bye...lol Cant believe we are already half way through Jan. And we finally got winter weather here in Texas, had been in the 70's up to about mid Dec. Then Christmas day we had snow and it took us 4 hours to get home that day when it normally is a two hour drive. And yesterday we had a surprise snow was not much but sure was cold. Have not been biking much cause its been to cold or windy, so missing it. I did go last Friday even though it was windy but it was 70 outside I did not care I was going...lol I rode 8 miles and I fought my way back home in the wind but it was to pretty to not go. Anyways so that is what I have been up to just catching up on stuff and making some time to craft and get some riding in when I can. Will have another post very soon thanks for looking. :)
Supplies used
Black and white paper unknown scrap paper
Gray and black paper- Recollections -time frame (out of time)
flowers-Recollections brand
Heart-studio g chip board 
Ribbon- Victoria secret ribbon from the shopping bag...lol
Stamp-rubber stampede inc. (I love you stamp)
Spellbinders nestabilties- Stand circles
Ranger tim holtz inc- worn lipstick
Gems-recollections
Stcikles
White embossing powder.
Dyno label maker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...