Friday, March 15, 2013

200th POST! Male birthday card

WOW it feels like forever since I posted! Sorry its been so long I ended up getting sick with a major cold. Today is the first day I feel like I have most my energy back. And the first day I have been able to go without cold medication. Yesterday I was able to finally go for a bike ride, still did not feel 100% but was easy and did not push myself. Just so glad today I feel almost normal...lol Now its time to play catch up on things. House is a disaster, lots of laundry, and look forward to getting some Easter cards done. Hate when you get sick and everything you need to do gets put on the side. Anyway I wanted to share a card I was able to make, dh birthday was yesterday so I wanted to lest have a card for him. This is not my usual kind of card but I wanted something fun for him...lol So forgive me if you think this is to much. I myself don't think the front is to bad now far as the inside I wont show that...lol It was meant to be a funny card for him and was loopy on cold med...lol Amway hope this don't offend anyone, but my feeling are you have to have a fun with cards sometimes. So thanks for looking and will be back with some Easter cards soon. :) As always supplies will be listed below. Patern can be found at http://stampowl.blogspot.com/2008/01/panty-template.html
Recollection card stock
Cuttlebug embossing folder-Perfectly Paisley
Scrap pattern paper
Recollections washi tape
Martha Stewart Bows
White paper flower
Ditto glimmer mist teal color
Gems
Inkadinkado stamp set Chelsea Sentiments
Martha Stewart Pearl stickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...