Thursday, March 28, 2013

Copics and Easter card

Okay sorry for posting a day late meant to have this up yesterday but needed to finish some cards and pick my craft / guest room up cause I thought we had family coming in a found out the hub miss understood....lol Anyway lest its done right. Okay so last week I got some copics and other alcohol markers, had been really wanting to try them since I have kinda got back into stamping. For those who have not worked with copics, there is a art to them. I have never worked with anything like them in my past so this was a first for me. If you get some I would say break them out and just practice and practice more. I still have not really got great with them, but getting better. I want to be able to blend better than I have with this card. I will make a post with tips I have figured out with working with them through mistakes and figuring out what papers work best. Paper and what stamp pads you use make a big difference. I wish they had this back when I took art would have been fun to work with. Okay well here is a card I made using them. I used this craft smart stamp from Michael's, thought this chick with bunny ears was cute. I am not in love with this card felt like it needed something else, its pretty simple. Well thanks for stopping in looking and I will have another card tomorrow. As always supplies listed below.
Unknown scrap papers
Craft Smart stamp-Chick
Craft Smart Stamp-Happy Easter
Cloud punches
Jolee's by you flowers
Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard circles
Copic blending trio 5 (Y18 Y13 Y00)
Spectrum Noirs Alcohol Pens (pinks)
Tim Holtz Distress ink-Broken China
Tim Holtz Distress ink-Peeled Paint

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...