Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Something springy

Robyn at my pink stamper made such a cute card today and that made me want to join in her challenge to make a springy card. At this point I cant wait for spring after all the ice and snow we have had. And we now are under another winter warning. So tonight while Gene's parents are visiting there other son I thought I take advantage of being able to get in my craft room. I made this card with stamps only since I am kinda limited on how much I can get out I have a air bed in the middle of my craft room, plus they will be back Wednesday. But I enjoyed the break and relaxing for a few mins. Now off to get some stuff done. Thanks for looking.

Supplies used
Recollections A6 card blue
Paper -Imaginisce Sweet summer breeze (two sided paper)
Martha Stewart grosgrain bows
Butterfly stamp- Studio G
Just saying Hello stamp-Hero arts poly clear Everyday sayings
Martha stewart ink
Stickles

2 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Love that butterfly too pretty!
Minta

DIANA L. said...

Such an adorable CARD.
butterflies make me HAPPY!! TFS

I have a give-a-way over at my blog
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...