Thursday, March 31, 2011

AWWWW I got a blog award


I got a sweet message today from  Raechel who's blog is  Raechel's Cards she recived a blog award and she passed it on to a few bloggers. It was one of them, was sweet of her to mention my blog thanks Raechel your very kind. I found her blog not to long ago and I love her blog. Her cards are so pretty. 
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send to bloggers

Seven things about myself
1. I live in Texas
2. Want to visit Italy one day, its on my bucket list
3. Two words get me Clearance and SALE...lol I am cheap, I also cut coupons.
4. Like to mountain bike
5. I try to grow a garden every year even if I dont have much of a green thumb...lol
6. Live in the city but secretly wish we had a old house in the country with lots of land
7. I am a perfectionist which I hate...lol

Blogs I read who I think should have one as well.
Of course Raechel's cards
Amanda and Kevin her blog is so cute she loves cupcakes...lol She has some great recipes on her site
The lettered cottage her blog I love if you like old cottage look you have to check bog out
My Pink stamper she inspired me not to worry about if its perfect I get way more crafting done now
My dallas mommy Its a site where they have coupons and store give aways Like earth day April 22nd starbucks will have free coffee or tea if you bring in your reusable travel cup. See good to know...lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...