Monday, March 14, 2011

For those interested in japan relief donating

Passing this on, seen this post on Creating cupcakes blog you can see her post here with the project she made with this stamp set. My cute stamps are donating 7.99 to the Japan relief fund when you buy this stamp set. Normally don't post something like this but felt this is worth passing on, ever little bit helps and you get a cute stamp set. My heart goes out to those who have been impacted by this unbelievable event and it seems to get worse as time goes on. Today on tv I seen a mom and little girl reunited after the friday earthquake, I am not a mom but cant imagine what it would be like to not know if you child is alive for days. The good ending was she is and they hugged and held each other while mom and little girl is crying tears of joy, that got me.
From my cute stamps web site:
My Cute Stamps will donate $7.99 to the Japanese Disaster Relief for each Konnichiwa stamp set that is sold this week.

Please help us raise some money by either purchasing this stamp set or by letting your friends on Twitter & Facebook know. Thank you for your help!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...