Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quick update!

Just wanted to post a super quick update. I have been busy reorganizing scrap area I got a major mess after months of plan laziness of not putting stuff back, my fault...lol Plus I found out we have company coming in two weeks. Since its Gene's mom and dad  want to make sure the  house is almost spotless, they are neat freaks. So just wanted to let readers know I will post a project just will be in a day or two. I have to work on a card tonight no matter what my mom's birthday is coming up on the 3rd of August. So please dont think I am letting the blog go just have to get this stuff done. Plus I have to work on getting some supplies out of guest room. Last time they were here they stayed a month! I was out of my scrapbook room a month! It like to have killed me...lol That wont happen again, I have my work station in my office and will take out supplies I work with alot that way I can still craft. Planning ahead..lol Well there will be a post soon just give me a day or two. Thanks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...