Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birthday card for a guy

Once again the dreaded card for a guy...lol I am always stumped when I go to make cards for guys. You would think I be over it by now since most of my family is men. I have two brothers and two nephews and most my cousins is men as well. Anyway I made this card for extended family, DH dad's birthday is coming up soon. He is really hard to make cards for cause he don't have a hobby or anything he don't hunt, fish, golf nothing...lol So this was what I come up with, I hope looks guyish lest I hope....lol I was going to add eyelets to the banner flags but my eyelets did not go small enough. I was already set in making it so I went with it and let the eyelets off.

Well Hope you all have had a good week so far. It was so pretty today here in Texas. It was almost 70 and sunny. I enjoyed a long bike ride and plan to tomorrow as well since it will be 73. Don't like riding in the cold so don't bike much in winter but this year have been able to bike alot more. So that has been what I have been up to today thanks for looking and will be working on more valentines cards next.

Supplies used
K and Company paper Blue Awning Letter Stripes Flat Paper
K and Company Blue Awning & Ivory Damask Flat Paper
Happy Birthday stamp Hero Arts Birthday message
Martha Stewart Alpha stamp set-requiem font
Making Memories Snaps
Scrap fabric for the flags

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...