Saturday, January 14, 2012

Valentine's day Card

Well hope everyone is having a great weekend. Its a pretty nice day here, tomorrow its going to be 70. SO while I can I have enjoyed being able to get some bike riding in. Today I took a hour and half ride since I am by myself this weekend. DH went out of town to hunt, him and his buddy are on a tiny house on a deer lease. Look at this place there staying...lol

It looks like a house that belong in a horror movie...lol I would not want to stay there. No power, no heat, no water, no bathroom. Its pretty much a room with 4 walls. Joked that if a tornado come along I think I get out of the house than to stay in that. lol All I have to say is there is no way I be able to stay there.

So I stayed home where is nice and warm and I have electric...lol This weekend and its been pretty quite weekend got some crafting in, made this card last night so thought I would share it.Gonna craft some more tonight and hope to maybe play a little xbox. Yes I like to game as well. Anyways hope everyone is enjoying there weekend. Thanks for looking.

Supplies used
Cricut cart doodle charms for the heart I cut a few time size down to get layers.
Recollections paper
DCWV for pattern paper
Inkkadinkadoo Chelsea Sentiments


2 comments:

June Houck said...

Beautiful valentine! I love the shades of red/pink, the texture, layers, and your white doodles.

That little "house" would not be my idea of fun ;)

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty Valentines Day card! Love your pattern paper and the stitching looks awesome:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...