Thursday, July 12, 2012

Birthday card

WOW July for me is a busy month! We have so many July birthdays in our family. Brother's was the 1st his wife's is the 15. There son, my nephew Jacob the 22. Then my sister's was the 6th and her sons was the 3rd. Plus my cousins is the 22nd and we have friends with July birthdays. I think I am forgetting one....lol I just made a list of all the cards I needed to make this month to keep track so I did not forget one. So anyways here is one of the cards I made, have many more to post so will be making more post soon. This one was pretty simple cause I was really needing to get it done to go out. Plus trying to use the scraps up. Well thanks for looking, hope everyone has had a great week so far. Supplies will be listed below.


Supplies Used
Scrap paper
Recollections card stock
Recollections Flowers
Glimmer mist
Marta Stewart pearl gem
Spellbinders circle dies
Studio G stamp from Michaels 1.00 stamp
Colored in stamp with water colors pens
Glossy accents
Stickles
Martha Stewart Scallop edge punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...