Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sympathy Card

Hello all hope you all had a great 4th we had a pretty good day. We really did not do much ourselves, we went to our local Denton fire work show, ANNUAL KIWANIS FIREWORKS SHOW . They put on a great fire work show, the music this year for the show was great. Played some great 80's music like Def Leppard and Journey, I am dating myself right now but that is okay...lol Anyway here is a picture I snapped maybe one day I can afford a DSLR and shot real photos instead of this point and shot camera I use....lol

So anyways before I head out I just wanted to share a card I made for a dear family friend who lost her mom. I am always stumped when doing cards like this I never know what to say inside the cards. Its a pretty simple easy card..

I used the Cindy Loo cricut cart had been wanting to use some of these flowers on this cart and thought prefect time. So supplies will be listed below, thanks for stopping by and looking :)

Supplies used
Cricut Cart (Cindy Loo) cut at 4.25
Celebrate it Ribbon
Fiskars Scallop edge punch
Unknown Scrap Paper
Card stock
Stickles
Recollections Boutique Fleur Chip Board Alphabets
Hero arts stamp set (Every day sayings)

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I really like this card. I will have to keep this in my favoites, Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Now I want to go get this cricut cartridge! TFS

BuncoAddict

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...