Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Birthday cards using campin critters

Finally! I am saying finally cause July birthdays are now over....lol Sorry I did not post last week but figured I would wait till the last birthday and I was done making cards for all the birthdays. As I said in  the last post I have tons of family and friends who have birthdays in July. Its my busy month for crafting, second to Christmas.
So for this post of course its birthday cards, just to let you know the next few post will be birthday cards :) lol I needed a card for my brother as well as a cousin so I decided to make two cards with the same style but different layouts. I used campin critters for the deer, the balloon was off a stamp set. I also used the same papers trying to use the scraps up.


So thanks for stopping by and looking and products will be listed below. :)

Supplies used
Cricut Cart Campin Critters
Hero Arts Stamp set-birthday message
Wire
Tim holtz distress inks
Water colors pencils
Stickles
glossy accents
Let over scrap papers -sorry don't know the names

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...