Monday, July 30, 2012

WOW July almost over!

Wow is it me or did July seem to fly by! Had lots of bithday's this last month between family and friends. But I kinda enjoyed staying busy crafting :) Which is good cause its super hot outside here in Texas not a lot you want to do outside...lol I am still biking but I am not going till like 730 when its cooled down some. And I make sure to take a full bottle of water, and take breaks when I need it. But anyways that is what I have been up to this month nothing to exciting...lol

I wanted to share this card with you and the inpseration behind it. As we all do there are times you need card and you have mental block going, hate when this happens. I found this site last year its called PAGE MAPS. If you click on that link it will take you to there site. For days I have mental block I will go to this site and just look at card sketch layout ideas to get ideas. That is what happened with this card, I needed a card for my sister in law and was having a hard time. I went on the site and found a card LO I thought was cute and just tweaked it some. They also have scrapbook LO ideas as well. But what I like is you can look at the LO's and get ideas you dont have to make it the same. You can make it the same or as different as you want, just there to give you ideas. For some reason this site just seems to get my juices flowing, if that makes sense...lol I have really grown to love the site.
Here is a picture if the card sketch I used from the site, as you see its not to different.














Well thanks for looking and supplies will be listed below the post:)



Supplies used
Sweet Treats Cricut cart
K&Company paper stack-Kelly Panacci (Blossom)
Hero arts stamps-birthday messages
Recollection card stock
glossy accents
Stickles
Cuttle bug die cut-floral boarders

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...