Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fun things coming up!

Hello everyone hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful start to the week. For many this last Monday was the first day of school here where we are it was. My nephew started his senior year of school this Monday. I am so excited but at the same time sad. He will be leaving home soon and wont get to see him as much. This year for his graduation I would like to complete an album for him from a baby to the present time of the young man he has become. So I plan to start working on getting it together this year and work on it little by little. What he dont know I have been secretly getting pictures of him from the school news letter from his school for a while...lol Whole reason I had been doing it so I could use in a album. So that is goal this year.
And I will finally have LO's to post I know I make alot of cards...lol Even I get tired of me and the fact all I make is cards. Just cards are so fast I can make a card so much faster verses a LO I get really slow on those. But I will say I do have something to share this week that will help me in getting to my goal of more LO's. I will be posting about that at the end of the week or weekend. If you dont follow me make sure you keep a look out over the rest of the week. I have something special coming up that I have been so excited about. I have been sitting on it cause I did not want to spill the beans till I ready. But I will say I have been wanting to do this for the followers for awhile. All I am going to say....lol
Now time for yes another card....lol I really did need this one though. My aunt had shoulder surgery a few days ago and in 4 weeks she has the other one done. So she will be out of work for 2 months, each shoulder needs 4 weeks to heal. So I did not make a get well card yet since she has yet another surgery to go but I wanted a thinking of you card so she knows we are thinking of her. So TFL and make sure you keep checkingg back for something specail...lol WINK!

Supplies
Bird and tree cut out 3 Inch-CindyLoo
Stickles
Glossy accents
Martha Stewart pearls
Martha Stewart loop punches
Cuttle bug D'vine swirl
Hero arts Ploy Clear- everyday saying
All paper are from scrap folders!

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Absolutely beautiful!! When you get a chance, stop by my blog, I have a giveaway and freebie...www.justyolie.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...