Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HI!

Hello hope everyone is having a great day. Its been a busy week working around the house, today I am working on the guest room. It also holds some of my craft items I don't have the room to have it all in one room. I craft in our office and the book cases and paper rack are in the guest room. Today on my to do list is finish my second paper rack. I am building one to house my card stock only. Since I use my cricut more now I have a pretty good amount now. Anyway enough about my organizing talk....lol Well as promised here is a card I made. I did not use the cricut and the reason is I have a ton of scrap papers, I want to use up. And after going through all the scrap paper I decided to try to make it with only scraps. All the paper used other than the card base is all scrap papers. Well off to finish the paper rack thanks for stopping by and looking.
Supplies used
Cuttle bug embossing folder (d'vine Swirl)
Cuttle bug Scallop square dies
Martha Stewart Pearls
Hi-Stampendous (Happy Messages)
Flowers- Stampology (Mindy Flowers)

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Scrappy cards are some of my faves…I get energized from them and feel so rewarding somehow. I really like your purples and fun flower shapes and the faux stitching.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...