Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Round Birthday card

Sorry had this to post monday and it did not so thought I would post anyway.

Hello hope everyone had a great weekend was a pretty good weekend here. First off we got rain Saturday morn finally! It was not a soaking rain but hey we will take what we can get since we had no rain since late May. And for a solid week it was 105 and one day was 109! So Saturday was much cooler it was I think 95 But after the high temps it felt like 80...lol It was also cloudy which was nice. It was just in time for my brother and nephews to come into town. They come for the day and we went to a few places and then went school shopping with them. Been a loooong....time since I have done that. lol I have new respect for all you mom and dads now who do it year after year. But it was fun, Jacob and I tried on some roller blades and was skating around Sports Authority shoe area...lol He wanted me to show him how to skate backwards. I tried it no worked..lol for some freak reason I have always been a natural on skates. I can twist, turn skate backwards while crossing feet to make turns. Loved skating so much. Anyway long story short I put them up after he almost took out a row of bikes, I pretended I did not know him. LOL And after a long day of shopping we come back home and I heated up a pork loin I had cooked and we all had diner. Was a great day Ryan my nephew had not been to our place since he was just learning to walk. He is almost 18! That is so sad. But they are talking about coming back up in a few months for nascar. Anyway after Sat we did not do alot Sunday I worked on master bathroom tub. Had to fix some grout work and trying to get it ready for use again. Since Gene mom and dad will be here I think Tuesday or Weds so they say. They keep not meeting the day and then saying in a few days. So who knows they show up when they show up.

Anyway since I still have time to thought I would make a card. Made this card for a upcoming birthday. Did a circle card since I have not done one before, used wild card for the base. Was going for a very famine look. Used glimmer mist on the butterfly and then added some stickles. Well better wrap it up have house work calling. Thanks for stopping by and checking the blog out.
Supplies
Card base wild card cut at 5 1/2
Leaves Picturesque cut at 3 1/2
Butter fly Picturesque cut at 3
Spellbinders dies
Martha stewart silver sage ribbon
Hero arts birthday Messages

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Your card is SO pretty! I love everything about it. It is perfectly lovely.

Crafty Starkie said...

This is beautiful! I seriously love the butterfly! So gorgeous! The whole card is amazing. Nice work!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

So beautiful. I like using circles. You could make this in so many colors for a number of occasions.
I came here from Patches of Pink. I am entry #22. I made back to school tags for my kids. Come on over.
http://www.kristaspapercafe.com/back-school-please/

JustYolie said...

Oh those colors are sooo beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...