Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Banana Nut Bread Recipe

Well today I am in full on baking mode. But since I prepared ahead a few days ago its going to be so much less time consuming. I got all my stuff together and out a few days ago and some items already measured and ready to add. When I am making many batches of banana bread it comes in super handy. I will take containers and go ahead and measure all the flours out for each batch as well as sugar and nuts. It saves on time big time. Anyway so today I am baking and then will be packing as well since we will be going out of town for a few days. But thought I would share the recipe page I made was tried of looking at a plain recipe so thought I would jazz it up. I will type the recipe at the bottom. Its so yummy and easy to make its the best banana bread I have ever ate.


Banana Nut bread
1 cup of canola oil
1 cup of granulated sugar
2 large eggs
3 large ripe bananas- mashed

2 cups all purpose flour
1tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
3 tbl of milk
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
3/4 cup of chopped wal nuts

Pre heat oven to 350
Grease loaf pans

Beat oil and sugar in bowl then add in the eggs and bananas.
Then sift all dry ingredients together and add to wet and mix.
Add the milk and the vanilla mix together well.
Bake at 350 for 50 to 60 mins

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...