Saturday, November 12, 2011

Black friday sales and Cricut imagine!

Okay time to save and get ready cause the Black Friday sale ads are up! I will warn you this post will be a tiny bit long. When I post the crafty items on sale for black Friday I try to get as much details as I can for you. But its worth the look I promise there are some AWESOME! deals this year on the new cricuts. And of course I save the best for last....lol So here we go.

Michaels
They open at 4pm Thursday on Thanksgiving so get the dinner done early...lol
Cricut carts 24.99 also they have a deal where if you buy 2 carts you get jubilee cart for free 1 per costumer and only while supplies last.

Cricut expression 2 limited edition 199.99! It come Michelas exclusive comes with 4 per loaded carts

ATG gun 19.99 I love my ATG gun its a must for crafters! And if you buy it Thursday with the extra 30 % off you will only pay 13.99 I did the math for you...lol


FRIDAY ONLY DEALS
Cricut V.1 69.99
Iris 12x12 storage 2.99
If you would like to see the full ad click here.

Joannes
ALL DAY DEALS
Cricut Expression 159.99
Cricut cake mini 89.99
Cricut carts 26.99
Also they have the new art bin storage for the cricut carts for 12.99 And they have a deal going on as posted on this image.

SATURDAY ONLY!
Cricut Expression 2 for 229.99
Cricut projects and events carts 18.99

If you would like to see the full ad click here.

NOW DRUM ROLL...lol THE BIG DEAL OF THE DAY!
WALMART
Cricut Imagine for

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?  I see the going super FAST!
If you would like to see the full ad click here.

Well that is all the super good deals I see for us crafters. I Love doing this every year, sharing all the great deals so you can get to get some great craft goods and great gifts. Thanks for looking hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...