Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Update on what's been going on and cricut sale one day only

Well thought I would pop in and update you on whats been going on and also a cricut sale coming up. I have not had a chance to craft at all this week. Have not been feeling good and been kinda down and out. So have not taken time to craft. I am going to try to tomorrow. Today we got Attic insulation added, got some work done on the house to help ventilate the attic. We knew when we bought the home we would have to do it. And we thought with winter coming up we need to do it now. Glad we did, we had lots of air leaks we never knew about. We was leaking air from our air handler and some vents. The company that come out was so awesome! If anyone who reads my blog is local to DFW if you ever need insulation they are great. The company is Attic Comfort.

Off there web site
And no I am not getting anything for saying this...lol I just really like the work they did. The owner was here a good amount of time with the crew helping some making sure all was going good. And he come back before the job was done. And the men that did most the work they were so nice, very polite and friendly. They were so precise on there work making sure to fix leaks. Even fixed the crappy job the home warranty electrician did. Little did I know the sound I had been hearing from the attic fans was because the blades were bent. They went above and beyond with the work they did. Now we have 19 inches of what looks like snow in our attic, just cant make a snow angel in it...lol

Now the game of seeing if it will make a dent in the electric bill. I hope so cause we don't want another 350.00 electric bill this winter. Anyways that is what I did today. So enough about home repair stuff  you want to know about the cricut sale....lol
CRICUT CART SALE INFO
Now wanted to let you know about cricut carts that will be on sale one day only at Joanne's. Sat OCT 1st they will have carts for 29.99 pretty good deal if you can make it down there on Saturday. They also will have cricut expression for 199.99 Hope you get to go and do some shopping. Well off to rest been up since 6:30 am I am tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my bookmarks. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Some really interesting points you have written. Aided me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...