Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Caution Birthday ahead

My brothers birthday is coming up and I wanted a cute but kinda funny card. I had major card making block last night, did not help I was really tired...lol Anyway I used the camping critters cart for this river rafting skunk. I cut the hills out by hand and added some green flocking to give it the look of patchy grass. I not in love with how the hill turned out but they were already down when I decided to try that idea. Oh well...lol Thanks for looking. Below are the sizes and supplies used.

Camping Critters (Skunk cut at 3 inch)
Flocking
Tim holtz distress ink
hero art ploy clear stamp set fanciful swirl alpabet
hero arts ploy clear stamp set birthday message

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...