Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Tree

I meant to post this sooner but I have been super busy with getting house decorated and to getting ready for company to come into town. And we have been going out of town some so hubby can deer hunt. So its been a busy month here. Anyway thought I would start posting some of the decorations I have done, I will start off with the tree. We had to get a smaller one this year cause I moved the living room around and we plan to have people over. But that is okay less to decorate...lol Last years tree took me forever to get done cause we got a really big tree. Anyway I will have post on the fire place mantel and other decorations tomorrow.Thanks for looking :)




First angel I have ever bought

BUSTED! Cat having fun trying to climb the tree...lol


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...