Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorites for 2011

Cant believe its almost 2012! Is it me or did this year seem to scream by? I wish I could say I got alot done in 2011 but many things like projects on our house did not get completed. But I can say I spent more time crafting than ever :) LOL I did get my craft room reorganized so guess I did get some thing done. I need to post the craft room one day, I will make that one of my goals for the first of the year. Anyway thought I would do a fast recap of the favorite cards or projects I have worked on this 20011. Some I was very shocked that they were so liked. I guess we are our own worst judges sometimes...lol

1.Its Owl good
This card I made for My Pink Stamper Design Team entry spot. I did not make the design team but I thought it turned out cute. Its one of my favorite cards.
2. Father's day card
I got the camping critters cart and this was the first card I made with it. I made this card it for my dad. I thought it was okay but I did not love it I felt rushed making it. But this card ended up being a popular card. I posted it on Criut message board and it got picked for the Cricut Chrip. I could not believe it...lol Then it later got featured on Patches of Pink.
3. Birthday card
This card I made two of I made one for a friend and then my MIL while here made a comment she loved it well I had enough papers to make it once more for her. Learned that blogging and putting sizes online to share comes in handy...lol 



4. Birthday card
I fell in love with chip board this year.

5. Graduation card
This was the first attempt at making a pop up card. I used the cricut for most of the items on and in the card The graduation gown and cap and letter was Jolee's stickers.

6.Happy Birthday Stinker
Found a new use for my old 1988 label maker LOL

7. Not a craft
Yes not a craft but I finally got my craft space, this was an old desk the neighbor was getting rid of. I thought this will work prefect for now I keep this in my office so when we have guest in the guest /craft room I can still craft. By the way yes the office is hunter green he wont let me paint them he loves it...lol
8. Operation write home cards
This year I enjoyed making cards for OWH these were for fathers day.
9. Digital scrap booking
Found digital scrap booking to be pretty fun. This was some old family photos that I just love.

10. Ornaments
This was recent I made two of these for my nephews for Christmas. I thought they kinda turned out cute used the cricut for the stencil for it. And a holy leaf stamp.

Well that is my top favorite cards and projects I have done this year. Thank you to all those who have chose to follow and leave sweet comments. know I have not been very active lately but with the busy season over I can get back to enjoying blogging with you all. :)

1 comment:

June Houck said...

I remember quite a few of these...and loved them just as much! Thank you for sharing again.

Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...