Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Get well card for a guy (Missed Post)

I thought this had posted Saturday I had it set, but realized tonight it did not. So thought I would retype it and share anyway. To make it current I will not ask how your weekend is going? LOL Hope you had a great weekend and a good week so far. Its been super busy week!
Saturday it rained all day and was woke up to hubby saying hey my parents are coming from GA. Your kidding! just as I had got all the Christmas decoration from the attic the night before. Plus had to get craft room ready for over night guest.
Sunday still rained all day but I cleaned house some getting ready for his mom and dad. Went to store. Cleaned my craft room up. And re chalked the bathroom tub all by myself I am getting good at handy stuff...lol But my arm hurt the next day.
Monday worked all day on doing stuff around house like hanging stuff I had not done since we moved. And worked on the Mantel decorating it. We got a tree that night, was picked over but I had to get it was my only chance before we had company coming and they will be with us for lest a week. They still had not left yet.
Tuesday Moped and tidy up stuff in kitchen, Cooked diner and decorated the tree which took a couple hours. And then cleaned the mess up I made...lol
Wednesday will be a day of working on tidying up getting all the decoration boxes put back in the attic. And tidy up the outside entry. Which I dread cause it super cold here. Tonight its getting down to 25 will be 40 for the high.
So that has been my week so far. And the sad part this story is his parents still have not left but they did say they are leaving today so they should be here today or tomorrow. I need a vacation! LOL Christmas is always a busy month and you add unexpected house guest on top of it and wow it got super busy. Anyway hope everyone is having a great week so far. Products used for the card listed below thanks for stopping by and looking.
Supplies used
K and company card
Cuttle bug folder (
Papers
Tree stamp- Hero arts (Month of November)
White embossing powder
Get well stamp-
Versa mark ink
White gel pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...