Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Mother's day card

Hello hope you having a great Wednesday, just wanted to share another card I made for Mother's day. I just loved this paper so much I had to use more of it...lol This is the card I am sending to my mom, I wont be able to go visit her for Mother's day :( I wish we coul make the drive down. She just got out of the hospital yesterday, she has been sick with the flu and two weeks before that she had been in for a week. She is doing a lot better now, she is on the mend just in time for mother's day. Which is great!


My Pink Stamper

By the way this Saturday May 7th is National Scrapbook Day. I am going to try to join in the fun over at my pink stamper. She always has fun things planned for NSD and you can join in the fun. And I am sure she will have some wonderful give aways. So if your home hop over and join in the fun. I hope I get to, don't know what is planned for Saturday just yet.
Thanks for looking :)
Supplies used:
paper SEI chocalat- cherie
Butterfly- cricut cart sentimental cut at 2 in.
Stickles
prima flower
K & Company; company Gems
celebrate it ribbon
Hero arts stamp set- Month of may

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...