Saturday, May 21, 2011

Operation write home cards

Hope you all are having a great Saturday, DH had to work today. So today I am doing some much needed cleaning. I so hate cleaning...lol Anyway thought I would share a few cards I made for OWH, they were mailed out Thursday. Wish I could have had more time to make more but they had to go out. Anyway here are a few I snaped before I packed them up. There not fancy just simple cards, the last one I dont card for it needed a little something more. Well got to get back to work, Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute cards :)

Unknown said...

These cards are gorgeous!

Stop by my blog when you get a minute I have an award for you :-) craftyrktsci.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

The colors are so nice, Soft and earthy.Elegant indeed
Thank You for dropping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...